• Explore picturesque Connemara, admire the breathtaking setting of Kylemore Abbey and gardens and view the legendary Galway Bay
• Visit Lovely Leitrim, explore the bustling town of Carrick-on-Shannon and some of the county’s most picturesque villages.
• Relax and enjoy a cruise on the River Shannon
• Take in the scenic mountain air in Arigna and discover what life was like in the coal mines
• Uncover the Ireland’s rich heritage at medieval Boyle Abbey and majestic Strokestown House.
• Discover how the country folk lived at the National Museum of Country Life
• Take a tour of Ballintober Abbey, wedding venue to the stars and once of Ireland’s oldest churches in continuous use.
• Discover why Ireland is known as the island of Saints and Scholars at Clonmacnoise
• Marvel at the Napoleonic fortifications in Shannonbridge
• Sample the local whiskey in Tullamore
• Experience a medieval banquet in an authentic castle overlooking Galway Bay
• Discover the secrets of the iron age road hidden in the bog in County Longford
• Experience life in Portumna workhouse
And much, much more!!